As a trained history teacher my talks are different from ‘regular’ speakers about online marketing related topics. The combination of history, psychology, new developments and marketing strategy and tactics, together with the art of story telling is a unique experience you are not going to forget soon.
I am a regular speaker on different marketing and search events as well as for in company talks. I have been speaking on major events like SES, SMX, A4U Expo as well as on smaller events like SASCON, ISS and Domainfest. I have also been hired by companies like Bol.com, Sanoma and others to talk internally about marketing and search and social in specific.
In these talks I address several topics, all connected to online marketing. Topics can be:
- Latest developments in Online Marketing, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Social Media or related areas
- Psychology of Internet Marketing: how we as consumers can be targeted on what we like and want
- Search, Local and Social Marketing: how do local elements combined with Social Media and Search lead to the most optimal results
- International Search and Social: What are differences around the world when it comes to Search Marketing and Social Media and how to adress that
- The essence of Social Marketing and Social Media: Social Media and Marketing is more than just Facebook and Twitter.
The focus in the talks are always on looking beyond borders. Online Marketing offers opportunities which not everybody may see. I touch these opportunities in my talks. Find examples of my talks here.
I can be scheduled for speaking in different areas. I can speak in front of big audiences, but I also have talks which are perfect for smaller audiences. For each talk I will make it fit for that specific audience, so no one talk is exactly the same.
Curious about how I speak? Find my talk at the Dublin Web Summit here:
Schedule me to speak at your event or company by contacting me now!
Gemma Birch (ISS):
“Bas is always top of my list when it comes to recruiting speakers for our events. He knows his subject inside out and always delivers relevant, insightful presentations. Bas also brings great enthusiasm to the topics and understands his audience well. In addition to speaking, Bas also provides great support for the International Search Summit through the State of Search website and makes a valuable contribution to the success of the events.”