A trained teacher, Bas has a gift for pitching material all levels of an organization so knowledge gets absorbed and retained by all. Through years of experience, he is able to effectively bring together stakeholders. He offers training that generates action and results. The training sessions make students think more strategical. Students learn how to perform effective marketing and understand their audiences.
Types of sessions
Bas offers two types of training sessions:
- In-house training sessions that crafted at the organisations’ needs. These are private sessions for employees or clients alone;
- Organised training sessions in cooperation with business schools, institutes training centres and colleges. These include Beeckesteijn Business Schools, IBO Business Schools, Hogeschool Arnhem Nijmegen and the DMA.
Bas offers training sessions on the following topics
Content Marketing Strategy
Setting up a strategy for your content marketing. This includes:
– looking at what you are currently doing
– understanding your consumer funnel
– understanding the different content types
– building your strategy
Researching your target audience
As a marketer, you need to understand your audience. In this workshop, you learn how to research your target audience so you can understand them better. This includes:
– What to research
– Where to look
– Tools that help you understand your audience
– Online and offline research
Understanding your consumer journey
To get the most out of your potential customers, you need to understand the journey they go through. In this workshop, you learn to understand the journey of your customer and how to act on it. This includes:
– Researching the journey
– Mapping out the journey
– Understanding the journey
– Acting on the journey
Trends and developments in Digital Marketing for your marketing team
Get an overview of the latest digital marketing trends your marketing team needs to be aware of.
Training in public speaking
As a marketer, you need to speak to groups often. Whether it is at a conference, a workshop or a pitch. This workshop gives you the tools to do this right. This include:
– Structuring your presentation/ workshop/pitch
– Body language and other presenting tactics
– How to persuade
How to do a workshop
This workshop is specifically aimed at those that want to organise workshops. What does it take, how do you make the most out of it for both you and your attendees. This includes:
– Getting attendees
– Organising the workshop
– Structuring your workshop
– The follow-up
Storytelling is the ‘new and hot’ method for marketers to get a message across. Except for that it isn’t. Storytelling is as old as humankind is. But the tactic, we can use that to our benefit. In this workshop, you can learn how. This includes:
– How does it work?
– What can it do for you?
– How to create a story
– How to find the right story
Bas can also create a bespoke training session for you. Want to know more? Get in touch!
Bas has performed training sessions for many businesses including:
Some remarks from students in their evaluations:
“Bas clearly knew what he was talking about, which inspires and makes it very valuable.”
“Very rich of storytelling with a lot of strategic information.”
“Very nice teacher who really looks for interaction.”
Want to know more about the training sessions? Get in touch!