What would a day look like?
Want to know what a day would like specifically for your business? Drop your e-mail and I’ll sent you a pdf describing what could be in a day.
But let me answer a few questions about the course.
What is being covered in the course?
In the course there will be attention for…
- the current situation: we will look at individual strengths and weaknesses
- building the right story
- understanding and connecting with the audience
- body language
- how to handle nerves
- specific tips and tricks to keep the engagement
- working towards a goal
What will you learn in the course?
When the workshop is over the students will have learned… (click)
- how to get attention when speaking
- how to get engagement when speaking
- how to be remembered
- how to tell a story
- how to build a great deck
- specific tips and tricks that will make them a great speaker
Who is it for?
Who should attend this course?
- Beginners and inexperienced speakers looking for confidence and starting tips
- More experienced speakers who want to improve and get feedback
- Experienced speakers who want specific feedback and tips to become even better
- Teams looking to benefit from speaking business-wise (make money from it)
- Teams that want to learn how to be better at pitching
- Teams that want to sharpen their speaking qualities and get more confidence